Brown Family Five

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sleepover!!!

the girls had a sleepover the other night with some friends of ours. there girls names are amberlee and sierra(sorry if i spelled it wrong)!! They had SOOOOOO much fun! it definatly was a nice break for us!
so the girls played dress up, with the princess stuff! and got there faces painted


this is all of them with there faces painted! so cute! taylor was mad the next day when i made her wash it off, ha ha!







Aspen did skylars hair. she seriously looks like a princess. she is adorable!











they all got there fingers and toes painted. Aspen also does nails so she painted little things on there toes. Tylor had flowers and a rainbow, and skylar had flowers i think! seriously aspen is there somehting you cant do!!!




i am so glad they have eachother. this was skylars very first sleepover, and she said she did so good, she never got sad once. taylor on the other hand cried for a few minuets until aspen said she could sleep with her cat. of course taylor stopped crying right away, because we all know how much she loves cats.


















Aspen thank you so much for everything. they had so much fun, having princess soup and crackers, dressing up, getting there toes painted, getting there faces painted, watching a movie with popcorn, and everything else you guys did!!! they will never forget it!!







4 comments:

Angela said...

oh my gosh! I still cant believe that Sky went to a sleep over! Crazy!! Do boys do that? lol

Those pics are all so cute! I bet they had sooo much fun! aww too cute!

Billy and Nikki said...

yeah really! do boys do that? Thats the cutest thing ever! Aspen is so sweet to do that for them! Looks like they had so much fun.

*Aspen* said...

Aw thanks for all the compliments Jen! It was so totally my pleasure! Kids are so much fun I can't imagine doing anything better. I'm so glad your girls had a good time. They are soooo cute and Sky really is just like a princess, I'll never get over her hair! It's unreal! haha, and Taylor seriously loved our cat so much I think I'll have to send her pictures! haha =) Anyway, I'm so glad you guys got a break and I'm happy to do it ANYTIME we have the oppurtunity! Much Love!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o my what a freaking cute idea!! im so glad that u guys had a good time our there when are u leaving?