Brown Family Five

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

PEACE OUT CLEVELAND!

so donnie calls me at about 7:30 and says you better start packing because were going to chicago tomarrow to finnish the summer. FREAK!!! so lets just say that i have to pack and clean a whole apt. before 7 am. i like to pack but this is just ridiculous. the area here is pretty much out and a few guys have gone over there and said its so much better so were gonna give it a try. the good thing is, its on our way home, so were not going way out of our way. i am very sad but were up for the challange. i will miss everyone out here so much! i have made many friends that i know will be my friends forever!! so peace out cleveland you will always have a special place in my heart....CHICAGO here we come (just for 2 weeks) ha ha!

5 comments:

South Coast Division said...

I'm sooooo SAD - I will miss you I'm just glad I will get to see you again in AZ :) Have a safe drive!

*Aspen* said...

Hey I'm sorry you're sad =( but you're coming to my office I hear! So I'm happy! LOL, We will be glad to have you! Seriously there are no kids out here (one little baby boy that is so sweet but my girls will be so excited!) I can't wait to see you! Drive safe and see you soon! =)

Heather said...

I can't believe you had to move that fast. It will be fun to have you back.

Dizzy Kate said...

Good luck in Chicago. I'm happy you are FINALLY coming back to the heat of good 'ol Arizona!

Bethany said...

Ah ya I'm not happy about any of this. Happy I got to know you and your girls though. Would have liked a going away party. :(