Brown Family Five

Monday, August 25, 2008

our apt. in chicago
















it is so beautiful here! our apts. are really nice, there is a big pond with ducks right behind us and a playground for the kids. i have been taking donnie to his meetings so we can have the van for the day, and taylor is like " we dont need to take him there are so many things to do here"ha ha, i am thinking that the pond and the play ground will get old after about 30 min, but they could stay out there all day! we have been to the pool a couple times, and there is a gym at the cubhouse, so i have been there a couple times also. it does not compare to my gym in cleveland, man i miss that place. the weights here are so old that they stick,and make it even harder to do...oh well, i am just glad there is something so i dont gain 5 pounds before i go home! which by the way we are officially on the countdown. we will be leaving in exactly ONE WEEK!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

So fun! I want to go to chicago! I want to go to new york for my
30th bday, but that probably wont happen, so maybe Chicago? :)

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

o that place was beautiful!! im gald that u guys are having fun!!

Billy and Nikki said...

looks like you guys are having fun! I'm so glad you like it. It's so weird to be home, I feel like i have to figure out a whole new schedule and it's killing me that i can't go to urban active! I miss that place too. call me when you get a chance. We miss you guys