Brown Family Five

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PiG iN a ToLiEt


so my little sister jessica lives in provo with a bunch of girls and the other day some mean boys played a prank on them. they woke up to a giant pig head in there toliet. i seriously think it is pretty hilarious. gross of course but hilarious! she was freaking out all day and couldnt get it out. i still laugh at it when i think about it, and the girls keep asking me to look at the pig in the toliet. sorry jess, but that was a pretty good prank! i just thought i would share this with everyone....your welcome
p.s. it is real

6 comments:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

um i think my friend is ur little sisters roommate...ashley wise? haha small world cuz this just happened to her

*Aspen* said...

OH! That makes me want to puke! Am I a wuss? haha, seriously though that's nasty! It looks like the pig is smiling! Where the heck did they get a pigs head??? Crazy! That's a way good prank though and really funny! =)LOL

Billy and Nikki said...

SICK! When you told me about it the picture in my head was much worse then it really was. Thank goodness! Poor jess, that is seriously sick

Bethany said...

Oh my is that real?! That's nuts.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

yes it is real...ha ha i know its sick, but really funny at the same time!

Sanchez Gang said...

I freakin LOVE it