Brown Family Five

Monday, September 1, 2008

we finally left!

we are OUTTA HERE!!! sat. we got up as usual and went to take donnie to work, and were sitting in the car, and were like, "lets just go home right now" so we went home packed up and left about 2 hours later. i am getting really good at packing up with no warning! we drove 12 hours to my sisters house in oklahoma city, where we have been for a couple days. were gonna leave tomarrow morning and head to albuquerque and stay the night. i cannot wait to get home!!!

3 comments:

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha thats so rad that u guys pulled that one!! I know that feeling cept we sat in the car for 7 hours before we left...haha drive safely put pics up of everyones new hair!

*Aspen* said...

Hey fun! Oklahoma and New Mexico, hu? Two states I want to go to count down my 50 states list. =) Drive safe and have fun! We are in a hotel in Ohio right by Cedar Point right now, on our way to Maryland. Josh and his girl Kaylee are with us. We are at an awesome water park hotel place, I'll post some pics when we get to Maryland. Anyway, talk to ya later! =)

The Shane Gang said...

Good luck on your drive home and I hope you make it safe! I bet it will be really nice to be home just in time for the beautiful winter Arizona weather! I'm jealous!