Brown Family Five

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Leaving in 30 days!!!

The title pretty much says it all folks! i am so excited to get home and put taylor in school, it is definatly that time again. i think were all getting a little sick of each other sitting in this place all day long. its a good thing i have had the gym to go to everyday or i seriously dont know what i would have done. by the way i lost another pound, bringing the grand total to 19 pounds!!! i am so excited, i even had a donut this week. my goal is to loose 3 more before i have to leave, wish me luck! ok sorry i got a little side tracked from writing about going home. anyways, i just really cant wait to see my family and friends!! and get back to normal life!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

What excited to leave me?! Well... we'll miss you but at least Cache got to meet and hang out with your beautiful girls!! 20 lbs?! That's amazing. I must know what you did!! We'll talk later!

Mindee Graver said...

Where would you want to meet? Pittsburg? Is that in the middle?? I'll have to ask Benj, he knows better. What weekend would work? Friday or Saturday would be best, we could go somewhere fun for the kids and then do dinner or something? Less than 30 days doesn't give us much time, but I would hate to have you so close and not see you, ya know!