Brown Family Five

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Dark Night, and Fat Fish Blue







Donnie and i finally got to go out the other night without the kids. pretty much the first time thats happend since we have been here. some good friends(heather and jordan) watched the girls for us for like 6 hours! I think for the most part the girls did good, skylar fell asleep and peed her pants, and taylor kinda had a melt down when they wanted her to go to sleep, but other than that they said it was good, they got to make cookies with her, so i am sure they loved that! So donnie and i went to the movie The dark night OH MY GOSH!!!! for those of you who know me i am not much of a movie goer, and when i do i tend to like dumbe movies, and wont give the good ones a chance. I AM SO GLAD I WENT TO THIS!!! wow there are no words, it was soooo freaking good. heath ledger was amazing and christian bale is amazing and hot!! so then after the movie we went to down town cleveland and ate at this resturaunte called fat fish blue. i had went on rachel rays tasty travels to find a good place to eat in cleveland and it was one of them. its a new orleans cuisine, so i knew we would love it. we got crawfish, which were good, but definatly not as good as the ones in mississippi. we also got a catfish plate and a sample plate with gumbo,redbeans and rice, and jumbalaya! it was all really good, and just made us want to go down to mississippi to eat some more food!

3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

I'm not sure if Benj is going, this is his busiest time of year. I hope he can since he used to live there, in Pittsburgh, and knows where to go. I talk to him and see if he knows somewhere we can meet. Is Naki coming too? What about next Saturday the 16th or the 23? What would work for you??

Angela said...

Yumo! I think were going to see that tonight, wish me luck! I hope I can make it through!

Bethany said...

Cache and I are planning on aybe making a trip over to Four Seasons to see you and Nikki tomorrow afternoon if it works out for you all.. Maybe we should just go to a park?! I dunno. =