Brown Family Five

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lindsey's baby shower!

This last wednesday was a surpirise baby shower for our friend lindsey. she is such a cute pregnant girl, and it was so fun to all get together and hang out for the first time all summer. there was so much good food, and yummy desserts. her sister in law made this cake, it was so pretty and so good! whats so fun is her and her husband are moving to queen creek!

heather, me, lindsey, brittney,anna,nikki, and beth....and all of the children. taylor is taking the picture. she is such a good photagrapher!

the girls looked so cute for the shower!!


3 comments:

*Aspen* said...

Oh how cute! I love that cake! =) I just made a castle cake for Sierra for her princess party today. I'm posting it on my blog tonight in a sec. It was really fun and I really want to try to make more cakes. This one was my first try with fondant. I've never used it before so I had to wing it but it was way fun. Sounds like it was a fun baby shower! =)

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

they were adorable that day!!

Mindee Graver said...

That cake looks AWSOME!! Yum! Yum!

It sucks we don't get to see eachother! Maybe next time :( Miss Ya!