Brown Family Five

Monday, August 11, 2008

Kirtland





































Yesterday we went to Kirtland, second time for me and the girls, first for Donnie. Once again it really is the most amazing, most spiritual experience that i have ever had,(next to getting married in the temple), but both time i went i was fighting tears the whole time. Even the girls could feel the spirit, it was so obvious to me. right when we got out of the car and started walking over to the building skylar folded her arms and walked quietly the whole way, she doesnt even do that at church. i tried to hurry and get a picture of her but she went to itch her nose. I just LOVE being there and feeling the spirit, learning about everything that happend there. it definatly makes me appreciate the things we have and the sacrifices that we make for our families. i really wasnt to try and go again one more time before we have to leave!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jen, hey send me your email address and I'll send you some info about the surveys. You can email me at simplegpt.com@gmail.com

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

so cute!!! i love ur girls

Bethany said...

We went too and loved it. Cache wouldn't let us do the tour.. I know you're shocked. I loved the movie at first. It made us all cry!!

*Aspen* said...

I loved Kirtland! We went last summer. Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe it! They look so different! So do mine, haha, it's crazy! Are you guys doing the extended program btw? I know Billy decided not to do it in Cleveland but N. Chicago is doing it so I was just wondering if you were or not. We will be so that would be fun if you do. =)

Angela said...

that is so fun! I wish I could go! Thats awsome that the girls loved it too! You all look soo good! Especially you Jen, you really look great! Cant wait to see you guys!