Brown Family Five

Monday, November 3, 2008

WOW

Today is my anniversarry. we have been married for 8 years. here is a little bit of our history. my brother chris and donnie were on the same mission together in west virginia. they got to be good friends and chris talked him into coming out to school in provo. i was graduating highschool right when they moved up to utah so donnie is in all of my graduation pictures along with my boyfriend at the time. for me it was love at first sight. i told my little sister the day i met him that i was going to marry him. so i then decided to move to utah and go to school. he wouldnt date me at first because i was chris's little sister, but i was very persistant, and the rest is history. We have had a lot of ups and downs, but i would not want to share that with anyone else than him. he really is the sweetest most tendered hearted person i know.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh cute! congrats!

Billy and Nikki said...

happy anniversary

Mindee Graver said...

Happy aNevadaVersary!.....as Monica on Friends would say! That is crazy that we've both been married for 8 years now. I remember when we were all still single, well unmarried, hanging out at your house in Provo, driving around in Donnie's Eagle Tallon. Remember when you, Donnie, and I met Chris at some club, and this band was playing? Their were some Crazy people there! Anyways, I can't believe that was 8 years ago!! Congtats you guys!! I love ya!!

Bakers said...

wow is right, 8 years is a long time! congratulations!!

derek said...

Congratulation on 8 years. That’s awesome. Emily and I will hit 7 on 10 Nov. That mean while you were getting married I was knocking on doors in Bartlesville Oklahoma on my mission. Just a fun tid bit on where I have been. I hope it has been a fun adventure and the next 8 will bring even better. Take care and remember it’s almost Friday.

*Aspen* said...

That's so sweet. You guys are an awesome couple! He really is such a sweet guy. =) Happy Anniversary!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

8 years!!! dang girl congrats we miss u guys!