Brown Family Five

Sunday, November 9, 2008

OUCH!


The night of our anniversarry my mom watched the girls while we went and ate. i came home to this. Taylor was playing on the treadmill, which by the way i dont allow. im sure she asked grandma a million times before she caved. i think her toe got caught in the belt, but it ripped off the whole top layer of her skin. so my mom felt horrible of course and told her that since she was so brave she would go buy her a toy.Taylor told me the next day that she was going to have grandma buy her either an ipod or a computer(ha ha). i said ok, good luck with that, and she continued to say, "well i will have to tell my friend at school not to get me an ipod anymore since grandma is getting it". What i want to know is why she is telling her friends at school to buy her expensive gifts. i dont know where she gets this from?

2 comments:

Angela said...

oh poor tay! That does look bad! I bet Mom felt sooo bad!

*Aspen* said...

Ooo Ouch! That's no fun. That's hilarious that she is doing that about gifts. haha =)