Brown Family Five

Saturday, November 22, 2008

flashback friday....

even though its saturday. THIS SHOULD BE FUN. im not sure why people want to post pictures of themselves back in the day. i like looking at other peoples "flashbacks" so why not share some of mine. this first one is my prom from my senior year. i actually had gone twice that year, once with my boyfriend to his schools, and this time here with my best friend travis. i loved his gold jacket!!

this next one is from junior high. CEDAR HEIGHTS BABY!!! they were from our 9th grade graduation. my dress by the way looks like a table cloth(you didnt know that was in style back then?) i really did have the best group of friends ever!! i would go back to school any day!
this one is from tolo i think. its a girls ask guys dance. this is my boyfriend ben and i. my mom made a huge authentice chinese dinner for all of us, that was SOOOOOO good, i was so impressed with it. good times!




3 comments:

Amanda & Jason said...

I just love flash backs!!! I can't wait to put up some more of the good old days! Fun times!

Angela said...

haha too funny! Love the flash backs!

Taylor family said...

That is so funny that you left that message. We have a lot in common. Garth Taylor is my husband's grandpa Keith Taylor's brother. And Liisa Lopez is my sister! What a small world. I'm going to visit my sis for Thanksgiving too. We'll have to keep in touch since we are kind of related. You have an adorable family.

Erika Taylor