Brown Family Five

Sunday, November 16, 2008

santan flats

The other night Donnie had some APX people in town so we went to dinner at this place out here called the santan flats. it is seriously so much fun. its all outside up against this mountain, they have live music and dancing. They also have fire pits all around so you can roast marshmellows. we ate barbaque and smores, it was soooooo good! Donnie danced with the girls, but it was too dark for me to get a good picutre of them.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun!

derek said...

I miss it being cold enough to have a camp fire!!!

We did have the opportunity to a corn maze and sat around a camp fire it was so nice. And it was cold. Yes!!!

Ramos'

Angela said...

so fun, such cute pics of you guys! :)

*Aspen* said...

How cute! Looks like so much fun! Hey I've gone private and I couldn't find your email even though I know we've emailed eachother, so if you get the time and ever want to get on just email me your email address at aspengarfield@gmail.com and I'll add you. =) Hope all is well!