Brown Family Five

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little election talk

So yesterday before the election went down my little first grader decided to have a conversation with me about it, this is how it went down...were riding in the car and she asks
taylor-"so mom who are you gonna vote for today?"
me-"(a little suprised by the question) well im voting for mccain."
taylor-" well all the people at school are gonna vote for that other guy, i cant remember his name"
me-" you mean obama"
taylor-" ya ovama (correct spelling) thats who they want that ovama guy" how come everyone wants him to win?
me-"well i dont know thats a good question"
taylor-" my friends said that if ovama wins he is gonna ruin the whole world! why is he such a bad person?
me- (trying not to laugh)"its not that he is a bad person we just dont believe in the same things"
taylor-" oh, well i voted for who you wanted.
me" oh good!

HA HA HA! its so funny what kids pick up on these days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! thats so cute!

Scott said...

from the mouth of babes. little kids don't know how to lie. now there's a concept out politicians could learn from.

*Aspen* said...

hahah, how cute! I love it! I voted for Obama though. =) LOL

Angela said...

she is too cute! I love that!