Brown Family Five

Thursday, September 4, 2008

new hair!






















on the way home we stopped at my sisters who cuts hair and all got a haircut. well all of us but skylar. she is the only one who didnt. im not touching her hair. they all turned out so cute!! i love mine short, its so much easier to take care of. Taylors hair is ADORABLE!!!! i seriously love it so much!!! it makes her look so grown up. i cant believe she is finally starting school tomarrow. i am gonna cry like a baby!! by the way the bottem picture my hair, it was alot!!





9 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

I LOVE IT! ang did such a good job. jen you look so cute with short hair. she cut of a ton! your hair was so long this summer. Taylor looks so freaking cute! Ryder keeps telling me to buy plane tickets to AZ so he can play with taylorskylor.

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

I love ur guys hair!! Looks like u darkened yours too!! U all look beautiful I can't wait to see u guys. We miss u all tons

Mindee Graver said...

You both look so good! I love your hair cut! I've been debating on cutting mine or not for a while, and yours makes me want too! Taylor does look so much older with the short hair.
how was her first day of school?

*Aspen* said...

Holy Crap! That's so much hair! On both of you! It's way way cute! You look super pretty and Tay of course looks stinkin cute! Your sis did a great job!

Angela said...

I have to say Im pretty good! haha

South Coast Division said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY IT'S SODARN CUTE! ANYWAY, THANX AGAIN AT LOOKING AT THE HOMES FOR US WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT. CAN'T WAIT TO BE YOUR NEIGHBOR :)

Jared Autrey said...

Cool hair! Remember when your sister cut Justin's hair? I'm pretty sure she had never cut through a jungle until that day. Good times...

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha they are zoobie!! do ur girls have them? They freak me out!! haha let me know if u guys like them?!

Bethany said...

OH my I love it!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun in Chicago. Your hair looks cute short and I love Taylors. Good luck back in Arizona with her first day of school!