Brown Family Five

Thursday, September 4, 2008

WERE HOME!!!

I never want to get in my van ever again. that really was the longest trip i have ever been in and i cannot believe i am finally back!!! we got in about 7 last night. it was so good to see me mom, and my house!! well not my house for long, my mom and dad are going to live in this house and donnie and i are going to find something bigger hopefully. we got up this morning and took all of the kids to the pool. did i mention that my sister and her kids followed me home to arizona? well my parents are finally opening the store (papa murpheys), so everyone is coming for the store opening. its gonna get crayzy around here. i cant wait to start taylor in school on monday!!!

1 comment:

Dizzy Kate said...

I'm sooo happy you are back! We've missed you! I hope to see you on Sunday. I wish we could be VT partners again!