Brown Family Five

Sunday, September 14, 2008

SCHOOL
















well taylor finally started school. i hope she hasnt gotten to far behind, but we will just have to work extra hard to catch her up! im so excited because i got the teacher that i wanted. she is LDS, and her husband works for APX, so thats kinda cool. Taylor is really loving it. she has 3 or 4 kids in there from her class last year, and they were all really excited to see her. i still cant believe she is in 1st grade. she has already gotten a little bit of a tude since she has started. i am not looking forward to her teenage years.

4 comments:

Angela said...

She is too cute! I love those pictures of her!

Dave and Loralee said...

hey! just wanted to let you know, Von and Lindsey's baby is here! Tessa was born at 4:15pm, 7 1/2 lbs, 19 3/4 inches long, chubby cheeks, and lots of dark hair! I'm heading over in a little while, so I'll post pictures on my blog when I get back! glad you're back and all is well-LOVE the haircuts!

Mindee Graver said...

She is so adorable! Thats cool that you got an LDS teacher. Hopefully she wont tell her teacher about your potty mouth though!! HA HA! Is she alowed to wear flip-flops to school? We can't, their has to be a back to the shoes..it sucks!

*Aspen* said...

OH how cute! I love her hair and she is so cute with her little back pack. I am excited for Sierra to start school cause she'll love it but sad cause I'll miss her.