Brown Family Five

Sunday, October 26, 2008

RANDOM FACTS POST

~The Rules~1.Share 7 random and weird facts about yourself.2.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.3.Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random fact 1~ I have a wierd phobia of jewlerey. mostly the chain kind, i dont know when i see it it makes me want to throw up. i cant touch it or anything. so dont ever ask me to clasp your necklace together you will get a big fat NO.
Random fact 2~ When i was a kid i used to wrap presents up from around the house and give them to my siblings.
Random fact 3~ my hip pops out of joint all the time. i can even make myself do it if i wanted to. people used to always ask me to do it at parties, i guess i was the freak show.
Random fact 4~ i love really stupiod movies. all of my family memebers make fun of me because i always like the dumb ones.
Random fact 5~ if i had a choice of a cruise i would go to alaska any day over a beachy cruise. its my DREAM to go to alaska!
Random fact 6~ i love to organize and pack for vacations. like its almost an obbsession. my sister angela always asks me to pack for her when i go to visit her, and clean out her closet. i used to pack for everyone when we were kids.
Random fact 7~ if i was smart enough i would love to be a nurse, but im not so oh well!

3 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

I totally remember you popping your hip out! Thats so funny! Good times :)

*Aspen* said...

Really? Jewelry? I haven't heard of that one before. That's funny. I LOVE jewelry! =) LOL

Angela said...

haha those are hillarious even though I already knew all of them! :) You should have noted that they werent random presents they were your acutal presents that you gave away for Birthdays and Christmas! haha!