Brown Family Five

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!


so today was my 28th birthday, holy cow i cannot even believe it!!!! i am getting so dang old its sad! today was a good day, i woke up and donnie had made me a chocolate birthday cake with chocolate frosting, and he had a card for me. Then my little sister came over and they sang happy birthday to me. so jessy watched the girls for us while we went and had some birthday fun. we went to this little boutique in mesa called junky trunk and i bought some really cute jeans. then we went to eat sushi at kona grill!! it was seriously the best food i have eaten in a long time! then we got home and part of my present to myself was joing the Y. so im so excited to get back to the gym and drop the 10 pounds i have gained since i have been home. so all together i had a wonderful time on my special day, ha ha!!!

4 comments:

Bakers said...

Jen-Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good day. yes we'd love to come over. We're going to be gone this weekend but will be around after that. P.S. I love your hair cut.

Angela said...

beautiful picture Jen! Hey did you steal the mirror that Mom said I could have!!! haha

Amanda & Jason said...

happy b-day. hope you had a good one.

Bethany said...

Happy B-DAY! I seriously love your hair. Good job.