Brown Family Five

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friends and family

I would just like to give a little shout out to the woman in my life. i have so many good strong spritual woman around me that are such good examples to me and i seriously love it. my friend Lacey bore her testimony at church sunday and it was just so reashuring that there is someone out there that feels the way i NEED to feel. i always get caught up in needing the nicest and the best "things" and she stressed that its sooo not important. i need to appreciate the things that we have and teach our children that money isnt everything, and we dont need to have the huge house and all of the fancy cars, and all of that c*r*a*p. so thanks to you lace for being a true friend and loving us for who we are! I have so many great friends out here, and its so awesome having my mom and jess close. its so hard not to have my older sister angela out here, i love you too, and your the best! thank you for being such a good example to me and being such a good law abiding citizen, i can learn from you ha ha. i dont know what i would do without my famliy, my close friends and my cousins, you truly are inspirations in my life!

4 comments:

derek said...

Hey Jennifer
I saw your comments on our blog. How are you doing? Hope life is treating you good. Take care!
Good to hear from you. You have cute little girls.

Ramos Family

Sanchez Gang said...

ok .. Tear... thanks for making me tear up Jen! you are such a great friend and we do love " Our Brown's"! I hope you are having a wonderful day!! hug hug kiss kiss~

Angela said...

oh Jen thankyou so much! That was so sweet of you! :) I love you to! And of course I wish I could be close to you guys more than anything! :) And you are absolutley right, it is so easy to get caught up in worldly things, we need to stay more focused in our faith! ;)

Scott said...

talk about turn back the clock! how the heck have you been? you've been MIA for 10+ years. It would be cool to catch up sometime. I was just down in AZ last month. Wish I would have known you lived there. Do you still talk to my sister? email me when you aren't busy parenting 24/7. scott_milam@comcast.net