Brown Family Five

Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday lunch with the fam!

Today i went down to costa vida for a little b-day lunch. the plan was to meet all my cousins down there for me and my moms birthday which was today also! when i got down there i found out that my other cousin nick and his wife stephanie (hadnt met her yet, she is so cute!)also my aunt and uncle were down from montana!! it was SO much fun to get to see them! the lunch was a blast i wish we could do it more often. i got some really good gifts also. i got a pedicure, an adorable journal, and a cute sign that says family. i love my family so much and its so much fun to be able to get together for b-day lunches!!!











4 comments:

Angela said...

OH my gosh how fun is that! I didnt know that Larry and Vanna and Nick and his wife were in town! Fun Fun! How was it? Your jeans are adorable by the way, how much were they? I might have you get me some! :)

Billy and Nikki said...

You look so tiny! I miss my gym buddy!

The Shane Gang said...

that is quite the party!! I bet you are glad to be back in AZ! Miss ya!

Brit and Jer said...

How fun Jen. You and your family look so cute. Hope you are well and we wish we were there. Hey you need to come visit!