Brown Family Five

Friday, September 24, 2010

True Religions

I have lost 20 pounds so far. i only need to loose about 5 more pounds and i can fit into my True religion jeans that i bought before i got pregnant with sophie. it really is my one and only motivation for loosing weight, sad i know.
On a different note, donnie left for sacramento today. he is going to Bellas baptism. i think he is doing the confirmation and giving the holy ghost talk, fun for him! he will be back monday so we get a lazy weekend. a friend of mine from mississippi is coming to gulf shores for a soft-ball tourny so she is going to stay with me, should be fun!
hope everyone has a great weekend

2 comments:

Sanchez Gang said...

That is awesome Jen!! good job!!

Angela said...

so jealous! I didnt know you lost 20 pounds??? Px90?