Brown Family Five

Sunday, October 3, 2010

3-0

yesterday was my 30th birthday. to be honest it was a pretty somber day. i hate feeling sorry for myself but man i feel old. i feel so blessed to have these little critters. today i am so glad to have a day to myself, watch conference in my sweats, make my lemon birthday cake, and not cook dinner. thank you to all of you who wished me a happy b-day, i love you all very much!

ok seriously she is beautiful. i mean all of my girls are of course, but just look at those eyes.

3 comments:

derek said...

happy birthday Jen. I know when I hit 30 I all of the sudden felt cracks in my body. I might be going through a minor mid life break down because I signed up for a half marithon and another race called "hurt in the dirt." oh well otta be fun. Take care.

Ramos

Unknown said...

happy birthday




http://www.angivogue.com

Angela said...

For Real she is a beauty, as are all 3!