Brown Family Five

Saturday, September 18, 2010

first tragedy at school

Well i guess i wouldnt call it a tragedy but in her little mind im sure it was. you saw in the last post where we went on her field trip. well after we went to the park and ate, i left to take sophie home for a nap. i wasnt home for 5 min. when her teacher called me and said a little girl had accidentally ran in to sky and knocked her over. she landed right on her face and elbow. they said her nose bled really bad for awhile. she came home with dried blood in her nose and a swollen lip. if you lift her lip up its black and blue. poor little girl, she wouldnt even go to gymnastics because she said she didnt look "cute" anymore. do you want to know what the best part about this is? the next day was school pictures, we will for sure be retaking those ones!



2 comments:

Angela said...

Poor thing! She looks alot better than I pictured! So thats good right? lol It still stinks!

Natalie said...

I'm sorry Sky. We miss you guys! I know I am lame and don't keep in touch. Sorry!! Ok so I love your blog I have got to talk to you how did you do it?!?! I am having complaints and need to keep mine up that is my new goal of the hour :). You Donnie and the girls oh so beautiful!!! I love it. hope to talk to ya soon.
Love ya
Nat