Brown Family Five

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I have officially been tagged!!

how long have you been married? 7 years and 9 months!!!
how old is your spouse? Turned 31 in april
who eats more? ummmmm that depends on what the food is? i can eat ALOT
who cooks, makes dinner & does laundry? that would definatly be me
who controls the remote? I have my grandma donnie to thank for this, but i do! i have a long line of t.v. boxaholics in my family
who will admit when they are wrong? thats a toughy, i think its probably me, but he would probably say him....
who wears the pants? sad, but this is me also donnie is way to laid back

Four Of Everything
4 places i visit over & over:the gym, the grocery store, the pool, and the mall
4 favorite foods: a really good hamburger, costa vida, smore's, and chips and salsa
4 places i'd rather be: somewhere tropical with my husband, disneyworld with my family, back in arizona our new house, and maybe vegas with a bunch of friends!
4 movies i'd watch over & over: antwone fisher, steele magnolias, beaches, and remember the titans
4 bands/groups i love to listen to: well this is neither a band nor a group but the monstar ballads cd is the best cd ever made, sting, rascall flats, and ok i am gay but i cant think of another one. i have a hard time remembering who sings what?
I am Tagging- lacey, mindee, angela, and nikki

No comments: