Brown Family Five

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BoATiNg!!!
























































Sunday we went to the lake and went boating with some friends seriously ALL day, i think we were out there for like 7 hours. It was so much fun. i havent done that in a really long time. they have a really nice boat and a new thing called skurfing. its when you litteraly surf right behind the boat. your feet are not strapped into anything, its crazy but really fun. they of course made me try it and i couldnt get up, but then after a few hours they made me try it again and i GOT UP! only for a few seconds but it was really fun while it lasted. Of course donnie got up right away and was really good at it! They also wakeboarded which i want to try next time. billy is friggen awesome on that thing, like wears a helmet and everything. even nikki did it, she make it look easy. Every now and again we would stop and let the kids jump in and swim. they had so much fun! i cant wait to go again!

6 comments:

Bakers said...

I laughed so hard looking at that picture of poor Taylor with a wedgie!! Carl's gone skurfing a few times and says it's a blast. I haven't been able to try it yet but I will probably be like you and get up only for a few seconds.

Angela said...

Soo fun! Man I want to go boating! Im jealous! I hope we do that when we go to Minnesota!

Dizzy Kate said...

You are having the BEST summer! That sounds like so much fun. My friend just told me about surfing behind the boat. I don't know if I could get up, but I would for sure try it out.

Dizzy Kate said...

I forgot, I love the huge snuggy. You've gotta love it. That's what I have been staring at all summer too!q

The Shane Gang said...

I love the wedgie picture...classic, although she is going to hate you some day for posting it!! Way to go on getting up! That is the hardest part! It makes me want to go boating again!!

Doug said...

Hey! Glad you found our blog. Love the wedgie picture....I'm still cracking up over it!