Brown Family Five

Sunday, July 20, 2008

5 reasons why

I MISS ARIZONA:

1. My family
my mom is living in my house right now and i am not even there, that sucks.
my cousins that live there they are the best and i love hanging out with them!!
2. Food
i know that sounds kind of wierd, because there is food here....but i seriously miss Costa Vida, In an Out burgers, Tia Rosa's, and Cafe Rio. oh man what i would do right now for a fish taco!
3. My friends
i miss my girls nights out, and nights at sonic, playing rock band with the sanchez family!!!
4.being in my house
this is probably dumb, but being able to walk groceries into my house,(what most people take for granted). i have to put my 50 bags of groceries in 2 different red wagon flyers and pull them with my 2 children through a hot parking garage, into an elevator and up 6 floors.
being able to do my yard work
having nice neighbors,(the people here are pretty snooty)
5. having a schedule
i cant wait to get taylor back in school and be back on a schedule again. its been nice being out here and sleeping in everyday, but i really like schedules!

3 comments:

Dizzy Kate said...

We miss you guys too!

Sanchez Gang said...

ok wait a second.. never mind i will be nice.. ha ha you can probably guess what i was going to say!! so you know we are going to have a huge rock band party when you get home right?? ok we miss you guys and you know you can always come and live with us until you find a new house!! you can just sleep in between andy and i! you are totally cool with that right? tell don man what up!
peace out!
L

The Shane Gang said...

Now you made me miss AZ!!! :)