Brown Family Five

Thursday, April 23, 2009

heading to washington

while donnie goes to baltimore to sell, i will be heading to washington to stay with my dad for a few months. we are packing up our stuff and putting it in storage until july then coming back and finding a place before i have the baby. taylor starts school at the end of july so i will most definatly be back before then. its been SOOOO stressful trying to decide what the best scenerio would be for us, and im not sure this is 100% the best decision, but its a decision, which is more than i can say we had a week ago. i will be very excited to be out of the heat for a few months, to catch up with old friends, my 10 year reunion will be going on while im there also. i will of course miss my friends here, my ward family, and most of all my family, but its only for a few months which is sooo much better than the last few years where i have been gone for like 5 months! ok well there is my update!

6 comments:

Taylor family said...

Washington DC or State? Living for months without the hubby is never fun.

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

were going to washington state, my parents live like 45 min ot of seattle. i know, i am not looking forward to being away for that long!

Taylor family said...

Did you know that Liisa and I grew up in Washington? Summers there are the best!

*Aspen* said...

Good luck with everything! Hope all turns out really well. It's so hard looking for a place last minute, but that's what us sales wives are best right? haha we've been through it over and over. :) I loooove Washington, enjoy your summer!

Bethany said...

Ugh.. Life with Apx. It's such a downer! I'm actually not stressed out this year. We are just keeping our house and all I have to pack is clothes! We are going to stay w/ Tyson June, July and 1/2 of Aug w/ a quick visit to Utah so it wont be that bad, maybe even fun!:) It's gotta be so hard to do all that moving, planning, decision making, etc. pregnant and with kids in school! Oh my, well you're a good wife!! Take Care and try to have fun this summer!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

seriously i should win awards for this stuff ha ha!
no way thats so funny that you guys are from kirkland, what a small world. i love the summers here they are the best!!