Brown Family Five

Thursday, April 16, 2009

easter

I lOVE EASTER TIME!!! i love the spirit that you feel at church and to be able to learn about christ. i love getting to spend time with my family dying easter eggs, and filling there baskets. we got to go to the easter pageant at the temple this year and it was seriously amazing! we had pretty crappy seats, but it was still so powerful! sunday we got up and went to church, and came home and we straight to my uncles house for easter dinner. he is seriously the best cook i know. we didnt have a traditional easter dinner, he made italian food and orderves(i dont know how to spell that), it was amazing food!the girls had fun with the things they got in there easter basket, and i of course enjoyed eating there candy. it was seriously an awesome weekend! oh ya, i forgot every year i take the girls to see the easter bunny, this year it was free at walmart, so we did that saturday.






















































1 comment:

Angela said...

Jen Soooo cute! The girls looked absolutley darling!! Love the dresses! Oh and that pic of the girls with the Easter bunnie, at first I didnt realize he was in a chair, haha I thought he was trying to hump sky!lol Oh and you look so cute, with you baby bump! Oh and tell Jess I love her shirt! Such cute pics, is that everything I wanted to say???