Brown Family Five

Friday, December 5, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES!

my friend lacey has this antique red velvet couch, so we put it in the back of the van and was going to take it down to this pecan orchard housing development, but the man that owns it closed it up and put signs all over the place that said no photagraphy. we had to hurry and find a new spot. this field was right up the road from it so we just all parked on the side of the road and jumped the ditch. im not sure what this is, it looks like wheat or barley. anyways they turned out really cute! were using one of them for our christmas card, but another friend of ours made the card black and white and the couch red! they are so fun!















7 comments:

Taylor family said...

Those pictures are so cute! It's crazy because while we were in AZ with my sis Liisa, we went to see the temple lights on Fri. night as well. We could have walked past each other and not even known it. I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list as well as Brittany and Nick.

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

u guy r so cute!! i love ur pictures!! Cant wait to see u!

Taylor family said...

We live in Las Vegas. I don't know when we will be in AZ again, but we will have to meet face to face.

Sanchez Gang said...

I love the pics.. i wish we had the better camera... next year right?

Angela said...

soooo cute! I love the corn fields! You all look so good!!!

Dizzy Kate said...

That's milo. Where was the field? It's probably one of our fields. Cute pictures!

Tifferbob said...

What great pictures!