Brown Family Five

Friday, August 20, 2010

stop it right now!

I cannot believe that i have two babies in school! it honestly really depresses me. i know at some point i will have to stop having babies but I DONT WANT TO! i love these 2 girls dearly. they have gone a full week of school, and it has been great. skylar loves her teacher, has made many friends, and also says there is a cute boy in her class. taylor has a bunch of old friends in her class, thinks her teacher is very nice, and loves P.E.(thats my girl!) dont they look adorable in there school uniforms?!?






5 comments:

brittny habibti said...

They are tooo precious!

Sanchez Gang said...

uumm you tell sky that zack already has her hand in marriage... he actually asked about them the other day asking were you had moved to!! I can't believe how big they are!! so stinkin cute!

Tifferbob said...

Those are some adorable girls. Do the uniforms make it easier to get ready in the morning? I hate the picking out an outfit routine/struggle I have with Grace.

leigh hewett said...

I found you over at Nie's show and tell. I thought that you might enjoy a project that I have going on over at my Blog. Every Tuesday I host The Happiness Project. You simply post a photo of something that makes you happy and then link up.

I'm trying to take over the Blogosphere with happiness. Here is a link to this week's post if you want to see what it's all about.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-25.html

Angela said...

oh they just look too cute! and too big!