Brown Family Five

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Taylor turns 7!!

Taylor turned 7 on july 17. i cnat believe she is seven, i was seriously emotional that whole day. it probably doesnt help that im pregnant. i think she had a really good day though. my mom took her to get a mani and a pedi. then i took her to one of those pottery painting places, and she painted a hippo. we met my mom and jess at red robin for dinner, and they sang to her. we then went home and opened presents and had cake. my cake was a disaster. she wanted a cake with musical notes on it, which was going to be hard for me to do anyways. of course my frosting was all melted and wierd, and the day i made it it was like 115 outside so the whole thing melted everywhere. my mom called it the slug cake, ha ha!


































































1 comment:

Angela said...

I love those pics! Especially the one of all my fav girls! One of these days we need to get a pic of all of us girls together in the family!