Brown Family Five

Saturday, February 7, 2009

update

well, i think i finally went private, it took me forever to finally do it, but now its done. hopefully i did it right, i really suck at these things.
next, i am officially 11 weeks. i had my first doctors app. on wed. we got to hear the babies heartbeat, so that was exciting! i am still feeling really crappy and am throwing up every other day. im sooooo sick of being sick i cannot even tell you. the girls are getting really excited. taylor tells me every day, "IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE BABY I CANT WAIT". we have a long way to go. i am already starting to gain weight, which sucks. other thatn that things are fine. i have been busy with work and scouts, and of course the other million things that are going on.

7 comments:

jaketara said...

wow! congrats! i'm lame and havent been blog reading much lately, so this is the first i've heard. how exciting for the girls. good luck with the sickness tho. i don't envy that part of it at all! if you need help with anything, let me know.

*Aspen* said...

You don't suck cause it obviously worked! :) And I really hope you start feeling better, that is so miserable, I'm sorry. That's cute the girls are excited! They'll be such great little helpers! p.s. you look SO good, I'd kill to have your body, don't worry, you'll be fine. :)

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

thanks aspen your so nice!

Jessica said...

Hey Lady,
love your blog! I loved the post about the oil spill- yikes! And I love your Christmas picture-cute! Hope you feel better soon.:)

Mindee Graver said...

Nice background!! I just put that one on my blog today! We have great taste :)

I hope you start feeling better soon! Hopefully soon after your 12 weeks mark it will pass. How is everything else going? You have to come this summer!!! Baltimore is like 45min. to and hour from us!! So not long at all!

Cheryl Young said...

Yeah!! I figured all this blogging stuff out! I hope today is a no sick day for you! I think it is natures way of making you slow down and take it easy. Say hi to your Mom and Jessica and your very sweet girls!!

The Shane Gang said...

good luck! I hear it gets faster with each kid, so I'll hope for that for you!