Brown Family Five

Thursday, January 1, 2009

not so happy new year

so while everyone one else was celebrating today i was trying to refrain from beating my children. as i am typing this taylor is yelling at my and i am ignoring her. i have never been so mad at them in my whole life. taylor has been really not listening lately but this takes the cake. so donnie and i are in the house taking down the christmas decorations, and the girls are outside with a friend playing. they all walk up to the window covered in what looks like mud. i first freak out because the day before they got in trouble for playing in the mud, so im like are you seriously kidding me. then i get a little closer and realize that its not mud that is all over them including there hair and clothes, but is oil from the car. donnie had left a bag closed up in a bucket from when he changed the oil,(its been out there since before thanksgiving) i didnt want to freak out to much because i didnt want to scare her little friend, infact its a good thing she was here or child services would have had to been called. they were on the side of the house and poored it into the red flyer wagon, then proceeded to beat it with a base-ball bat so it splattered all over the side of the house and of course them. i had to throw all of there clothes away, and donnie scrubbed the side of the house with a brush for 3 hours. all i can say is that, if this is how the year is going to be, put me in my padded room right now.

8 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

what little stinkers! i can't believe that. I would have to lock myself in my room so i wouldn't beat my kids either. What did taylor say when you asked why she did that?

Erin Noel said...

I can't believe your girls did that. It totally sounds like something my boys would do. Kids are Crazy!

Angela said...

haha, Im sorry, I cant help but laugh, but I seriously would be in a nut house after that one!

Donnie and Jen Brown said...

ya i had to leave that night and didnt come back till like 10. taylor blamed it on sky at first, than donnie gave her one chance to tell the truth and she did, she just kept saying sorry. i know it totally sounds like something little boys would do!!!

Billy and Nikki said...

no we didn't get a card. I was wondering.

*Aspen* said...

That SUCKS...that's all I have to say. !!!!!!

Vickie said...

AAAHHHH! AHHH!

Ok, I'm done. No, wait...

AAAHHHH!

ambyr said...

oh my word Jen!!!! this is something my boys would TOTALLY do!!! I thought my boys were the only ones who didn't listen?! what little buggers! I would for SURE have had cps at my house if nobody else was around!! I'm glad you held it together. I need some tips for holding your own and being patient. let me know!