Brown Family Five

Monday, June 30, 2008

sunday bordem











last sunday we had another CRAZY weather day. we went into church and of course it was sunny, well when we came out it was hailing, rainy and windy. i seriously love the rain but i am not kidding you i am really sick of this crazy weather. so we were sooooo bored that day. we were stuck inside for the rest of the afternoon. well after about 6 hours of donnie sleeping on the couch and after i had called all of the grandparents i got the girls and decided to go for a drive. they started watching annie of course right when we left, then when we got home the wanted to finish watching it so being the nice mom i am we sat in the parking garage so they could finish watching it. i got bored and made them take pictures with me! i just have to had that my girls are beautiful!

4 comments:

ambyr said...

hey!! I haven't seen you in YEARS!! And you probably don't remember me! Thanks to mindee...I met you and thought you and your hubby were the cuttest things!! Your daughters are beautiful!! Where do yall live now? I hope all is well!

Bakers said...

You guys are cute! Your girls are little Jen's I love it.

Mindee Graver said...

Yes, your girls are beautiful, and so are you, Stephanie's right, they are little Jen's! I love that top picture of the sky, the colors are so beautiful! I finally put up some pictures of our home, check it out~

Angela said...

such cute pics! I love that you made up a new word too! haha heard of bordem, but bordism? I Like it! :O)